BJP's 10-Point Freedom Charter
We'll do in 10 years what others couldn't in 50.
- Freedom from Unemployment
- One crore new jobs a year for the next 10 years.
- Freedom from Homelessness
- 20 lakh new houses a year for the next 10 years.
- Freedom from Hunger
- Double food production by the year 2010.
- Freedom from Illiteracy
- Full literacy by the year 2010.
- Freedom from Fear
- A riot-free and terrorism-free India.
- Freedom from Social Strife
- Harmony between all castes and communities.
- Freedom from Centre-States Discord
- More powers for States and local bodies.
- Freedom for Women
- Free education upto graduation & 33% seats in Parliament.
- Freedom from Poor Infrastructure
- More power, better transport and modern communications.
- Freedom from Mental Slavery
- Make every Indian BELIEVE IN INDIA.